DTP / Design
Design is becoming considerably more important in tenders. That is why our design department is always growing and developing to keep up. We now have four people working at the design department. After all, visual material to support and clarify complex information and a sleek layout certainly lift plans to a higher level. Therefore, our core business is to create situational illustrations and layouts for written tenders.
We are convinced that explanatory illustrations increase the chance of winning. Moreover, you are presenting your company to the client using an appropriate lay-out. As we design the lay-out, we can incorporate an existing house style or create a completely new house style to enhance your company profile.
There is more…
In addition to creating situational illustrations and layouts for tenders, our design department also provides lay-outs for:
- Presentations. For example, PowerPoint. PowerPoint presentations are often very basic, using a lot of text and very few images. Together with you, we look at the story that needs to be told and create a lay-out that is appropriate and relevant for that story. The lay-out of a presentation, the corresponding handouts and the plan of approach can all be formatted in the same style, so that they form a matching whole.
- Brochures. Would you like to hand out a brochure to accompany your presentation, as a kind of business card? Or the annual report of your company? Would you like to explain a complex topic in comprehensible language and images? We can do it all!
- Flyers. We design eye-catching flyers with short, concise texts and images. These may be needed, for example, to quickly inform people, or to find a solution to a problem.
- Construction signs. We make sure that your construction signs are clearly visible for residents and passers-by. The signs can share important information, show images of the end result, or alert the environment to an app.
- Infographics. . Images often linger in the mind longer than texts. So, tell it with an infographic!
- Newsletters. The chance that a newsletter will be read is greater if it looks fresh and appealing. We’ll help you with the right lay-out.
- Corporate identity design . You’re not sure what corporate identity is appropriate for your business? Or you’re simply ready for something new? Our experienced designers can help you to come up with a recognisable corporate identity!
No request is too difficult. We can find a fitting solution or design for any situation. Please feel free to contact us without obligation. This also applies to questions that are not related to tenders.
What can the ITC Group do for you?
✔ Create a winning strategy;
✔ Devise and design a vision and corporate identity for a project organisation;
✔ Organise sessions to meet the quality criteria of the client;
✔ Write proposals/bids/MEAT/EMVI/EMVO documents;
✔ Write project management plans required during the realisation;
✔ Create a graphic design for the plans in 2D and 3D;
✔ Analyse BIM models;
✔ Review and edit proposals/bids/MEAT/EMVO documents;
✔ Create presentations;
✔Give presentation and interview training;